|Dana poses with "Scotty," his Scott Peak mountain bike.|
- My health
- Saves wear and tear on my car
- Some quality time without radios
- Community Transit does give me a TIP* benefit, which I appreciate
- Personal satisfaction that I have done what I have done
- Thankfulness that I can do what I have been doing
- Some pleasing views and fragrances in nature that I would miss in the car
- Some quality time with other passengers aboard the bus trips
- I enjoy and appreciate my bus drivers; etc. :)
- Oops! I answered this question quite a bit!
My “Scotty” is a Scott Peak mountain bike, which now has road tires. I believe it is a 1993 vintage.